Penkridge Parish Council
Haling Dene Centre
8th March 2019
To: Members of the Penkridge Parish Council
I write to invite you to attend a meeting of the Penkridge Parish Council to be held on Thursday 14th March 2019 at 7.30 pm in Room 1 of the Haling Dene Centre. Please note that prayers will be led by the Rev Greg Yerbury at 7.25 pm prior to the commencement of the meeting.
Part I – Public Session
2. PERSONALIA AND EVENTS
To receive the above for March 2019.
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST
4. DISCLOSABLE PECUNIARY INTEREST (DPI)
To receive and consider any DPI requests.
5. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
6. POLICE MATTERS
To receive a police report containing incidents reported during February and March 2019.
To approve the minutes of the Full Council meeting of 14th February 2019.
8. COMMITTEE MINUTES
To note the minutes of the:-
[a] Planning meeting of 14th February 2019
To receive the minutes of the:
[b] Finance and Resources meeting of 7th March 2019 [to follow]
9. WORKING GROUP MINUTES
[a] To receive the Highway Liaison Meeting minutes of 7th March 2019 [to follow].
10. OUTSIDE GROUPS WITH PC REPRESENTATION
To note that no minutes have been received.
[a] To approve the accounts for payment for the month of February 2019.
[b] To approve the expenditure summary print outs for February 2019.
[c] To consider re-investing the Bond with Nationwide for a further 12 months at 0.80%.
[d] To receive the new NALC & NJC payscales to commence in April 2019.
[e] To consider committing £6,000 from the HDC budget – Building/Heating/Maintenance Budget to the HDC Heating/Electrical Reserve.
12. SOUTH STAFFORDSHIRE COUNCIL
Further to the South Staffordshire Council Dementia training in February to consider if the Parish Council wishes to become a Dementia Friendly Council.
13. STAFFORDSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL
To receive and consider an email dated 26th February from SCC Cllr David Williams with regard to the Windfall Budget they receive each year.
14. WEST MIDLAND INTERCHANGE
To receive and consider Cllr Stonehouse’s’ summary following the Appeal Hearing on 27th and 28th February.
15. PENKRIDGE LIBRARY
[a] To receive the PA’s update on the meetings with SCC’s representatives with regard to the above.
[b] To consider the ‘Recommendations’ within the above.
16. DATE AND TIME OF NEXT MEETING
Thursday 11th April 2019 at 7.30 pm.
17. Local Government Act 1972 – Exclusion of Press and Public – to resolve that the Press and Public be excluded from the meeting during consideration of the following items of business on the grounds that they are likely to involve the disclosure of exempt information as defined in the appropriate paragraph(s) Section 1 Public Bodies/Admission to meetings Act 1960.
Part II – Private Session
18. FINANCE AND RESOURCES MINUTES
To receive and consider the Finance and Resources minutes dated 7th March 2019.
Penkridge Parish Council